Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Soakin' in the Santa Monica sunshine - Pt.1

I think of myself as a tourist in my own city. In my endless tour of Califonia, I've come to love the westside of L.A. a lot! West Los Angeles is made up of several beautiful cities, including Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey, Culver City, Westwood, Brentwood, and the Pacific Palisades. Santa Monica has grow to be one of my favorites, after years of working in the city. My friend Erika asked me to meet her out on the westside, one December day last year, so we could go shoot. After picking her up in Brentwood, we headed down to Santa Monica beach to shoot. Our first stop was the Promenade on 3rd St. for a snack and bathroom break. There are a lot of great places to eat and shop, just a few blocks from the beach and pier, at the Santa Monica Mall and 3rd St Promenade. We wandered around the Promenade for a bit before making our way over to the beach to shoot. From the beach, we hit the pier. After which we had to call it a day since Erika had a softball game to get to. We had a blast though, hangin' out and shootin' along the coast that day, before I had to drop her off back at her car. Below are some of my favorite shots from the day for you to check out. Thanks for checkin' out my blog, and check back soon for more of my endless tour of Cali and beyond!










No comments:

Post a Comment