Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, March 30, 2015

My poetic depth




"Implosion"

Frozen desert &
Arctic oasis

  ...they found my 
    Sediment in sentiment's aftermath,
      Before beginning to 
        Implement their icy ways on my
          Blackened fragments

    Their's was a forced assimilation,
      Brought by void's embrace,
        Which demanded I be force fed insecurities
          By rejection's tundra and
            Solitudes abyss

  As arteries turned to winter streams,
    During the decomposition of my corner stone,
      The absence of sunshine invaded my tomorrows and besieged my fortified
      Bliss;
        Sympathy forced her gravity to invert it's pull and crystallized into a toxic
        Shrapnel embedded in my sense of self and subconscious; & 
          My failure's echos set off the avalanche that buried my will to continue

Then, just as
  My moon began to sink into bitterness' black ice,
    The last drop of 
      Sunshine that my heart had left inside
        Dripped over my third eye...

Suddenly, this abomination imploded,
  Forgetting my regrets and lamentations, as
    Selflessness replaced the frozen eyes I was blinded by & 
      Mended the wounds that had been inflicted by greed and gluten,
        Then compassion and empathy grew out of depression and apathy...
The black ice was replaced by red magma & the bitter wrath transformed to
  Sweet affection

...Once broken and cold,
  Now solid & fiery...
    Never again will heart ache's frost settle on my
      Summery soul, now that it burns full of love's wisdom & understanding!



- Bsomb4

No comments:

Post a Comment